All our essential oils are made from raw materials that are 100% natural, sourced ethically from smallholder farmers, processed with no chemicals or additives, and in the most hygiene and safe environment possible, and tested to ensure the flavor, essence, and aroma is maintained.
Botanical Name: Citrus Aurantifolia
Contains: Lime Oil is a good source of d-Limonene, γ-terpinene, linalool, linalyl acetate, α-terpineol, geranyl acetate, terpinolene, and β-pinene.
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Plant Part: Fruit pulp
Colour & Appearance: Pale yellow to golden yellow liquid.
Pharmaceutical and Medicinal uses:
- Heals Minor Wounds and Prevents Infection
- Protects Against Cold and Flu
- Alleviates Pain From Toothaches
- Treats Acne
- Stimulates Digestive System
- Maintains Healthy Respiratory Function
- Reduces Stress
- Maintains Healthy Immune System Function
- Treats Dandruff
- Relieves Muscle and Joint Pain
Best Grade Oils Produced in the Most Sustainable Way Possible
Origen Fresh EPZ Limited,
firstname.lastname@example.org | +254 710 438 539
Athi River EPZ, Viwanda Road off Nairobi-Namanga Highway
KENYA SWITZERLAND NETHERLANDS